Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Winners Announced!

Thank you to all who celebrated with us all month long! We had so much fun giving away prizes to our fabulous readers. We have two more winners to announce!
The winner of the $50 "gift card" to House 8810 is.....

SHANNON MORSE!!!
*Please email service@house8810.com for your code. 

We know the guessing game was tough, but we knew you could do it! Some of you came so close! But ONE of you got it exactly right! The winner of any item of your choice on House 8810 is....

JESSICA!!!
*Please email service@house8810.com with the item of your choice!

THE ANSWERS ARE:
1. Alison  2. Jeaniecy  3. Juan Carlos  4. Erin  5. Aracely  6. Kathy

To end our celebration, we got the whole gang together for a
Pajama/Pizza Party!
Thanks again for celebrating, and for all the love!
Your friends at House 8810

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I am so thrilled!! I am moving in to my first house next month and I couldn't have needed this more! Thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I'm glad we could help. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete