Friday, February 11, 2011

The Tooth Fairy

How precious is this Tooth Fairy kit? I don't have a child of "losing teeth" age but I have always wondered:
 What do I do with it when it does fall out, and do I have to keep it?
Well, House 8810 has the solution! The Official Tooth Fairy Kit. Yup, that's right...it's official, folks. The Tooth Fairy has her very own kit, complete with a certificate of record which keeps track of your child's name, age, tooth lost, method of extraction (mine would say: wiggled with tongue until it was hanging by a thread and finally fell out because I was too scared to just pull it) and of course you want to keep track of the compensation that was received. It also comes with an adorable "deposit" bag for safe keeping by the tooth fairy.

You can also purchase extra certificates for additional teeth or multiple kiddos.

P.S. Since we are on the topic of Fairies, did anyone catch the adorable NPH on Sesame Street...ahhh I HEART him. He is so cute in his white suit and fairy wings...

No comments:

Post a Comment