Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chalk O' the Mornin' to Ya

Since St. Patty's Day is next week, I had to share this adorable shamrock sidewalk chalk from Sunshine and Sidewalks. It is a perfect gift for the kiddos in my life. To make a good presentation with it (it's all about the packaging, right?) I put some grass into the little buckets that I got from the dollar spot at Target (along time ago) and placed two pieces of chalk in each one. Then, I used my handy dandy Slice machine to make the cute tags. I know they'll love it! Good Luck to you as you make your St. Patty's Day treats!

This leads me to a question: Do you decorate for St. Patrick's Day?
Please, let us know in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! In the past the most I have done is load up all of our food with green food coloring. It doesn't make my fam gag TOO much! ;) This year I hung shamrocks from ribbon on my entry way,and put up a subway art. :)

    PS-I recently received my little buckaroo table cloth and birthday banner. LOVE them! Such incredible quality. My daughter flipped for her pet rock! She walks it everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jori, thanks for sharing! I bet it's adorable. I'm so glad you are happy with your items, and how precious is your daughter!

    ReplyDelete