Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pouf!

Who doesn't love a good Pouf?! 
Today, I have put together a few of my favorites. I think poufs are great and so versatile. They can be used as seating, side tables, storage, a foot rest or just to look pretty and add a little color to an otherwise boring corner.

You can go brightly colored with your pouf....

Sources: lacasadecotoSerena & LilyUrban Outfitters


Or you can go shabby and conservative...

Sources: Urban OutfittersSerena & Lily
Either way, they add interest and functionality to any room.
 

2 comments:

  1. GAHHHH!!! I love poufs. Especially the bright green one you posted! I've been trying to justify buying a couple to put near our kiva-style fireplace in our home, but alas... we have more urgent home projects to work on :P Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang those urgent home projects! I totally understand...I guess things like leaky roofs and air conditioning take precedence over poufs! I did find the Moroccan pouf on Overstock.com for slightly less than Serena & Lily, if that helps you at all :)

    ReplyDelete